Sunday 7 July 2013

Gardening


  I love stamping and colouring (back to childhood) as I find it quite relaxing. Apart from card making one of my favourite things is gardening - so you could say this card combines both!
  This image is the glamorous gardening stamp from Lili the Valley. I have coloured it with Promarkers and mounted it onto pink mirri card. The many layers of matting are taken mostly from an old Papermania pack, but one is from Annabella's Meadow paper pack from Wild Rose studio. The bunting(?) is made using punches, gems and twine.

 I wish to enter this card into the following Challenges:

 The ABC - quite a few layers
 LOTV - pretty in pink
 Allsorts - favourite things

3 comments:

  1. A quite delightful card and such a prettily coloured image.

    Thanks so much for sharing your favourite crafting things with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty shades of pink! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at ABC's Challenge. Good Luck! I hope you will play with us again on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful card - and very pink! Thanks for entering our 'Pretty in Pink' challenge, good luck!
    Anne, Lili of the Valley x

    ReplyDelete