Monday 30 November 2015

Tag card



   The theme for this week's challenge at Eureka Stamps is Christmas tags.
   Using digi number 17103 (Three candles) I printed a large image and a smaller image and coloured both using Promarkers. The larger of the two I made into a large tag using narrow silver ribbon for the tie and attached this to a cream card. (This was the same colour as the tag to which I attached the smaller image.) I then outlined the tag with gold peel off and attached a gold peel off greeting to the bottom of the tag.

   I wish to enter this into the following challenges:
   Craft Your Passion - anything goes
   Passion For Promarkers - Christmas is coming
   Inky Impressions -traditional Christmas colours
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas decorations
   Crafting By Designs - get ready for Christmas
   Pile It On - use red and green
   Beccy's Place - Christmas
   Addicted to Stamps and More - make your mark
 

5 comments:

  1. Nice, traditional Christmas tag. Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and matching tag Crafty. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and tag! I love the bold colors you chose for the images and the gold border and sentiment are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and traditional. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Christmas Decoration Challenge. Please join us again! Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The candle images are lovely Crafty, I like the way you coloured them... the red is perfect for Christmas. I like how you made one large tag for your card and then a smaller matching one. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete